Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
Georg_S
Huviline
Kontakt:

Hjalmar Arendi

Postitus Postitas Georg_S »

Hello

I got several files from the BArch in Freiburg handling the SS-Junkerschule Bad Tölz. I thought I would share a few with you, here is the first one of Hjalmar Arendi.

Best regards
Georg
Manused
Arendi 1.jpg
Arendi 2.jpg
Interessted in anything concerning SS / Waffen-SS - Administrator of www.axishistory.com
Kasutaja avatar
LoCo
Moderaator
Kontakt:

Re: Hjalmar Arendi

Postitus Postitas LoCo »

Georg_S kirjutas: K Aug 23, 2023 11:39 am Hello

I got several files from the BArch in Freiburg handling the SS-Junkerschule Bad Tölz. I thought I would share a few with you, here is the first one of Hjalmar Arendi.

Best regards
Georg
Arendi didn't finish the junkerschule. While on vacation in Estonia he decided to escape to Finland, joined the army and finished officers course. See this: viewtopic.php?t=3277
PS! fascinating archival material, keep on posting!
Kasutaja avatar
Georg_S
Huviline
Kontakt:

Re: Hjalmar Arendi

Postitus Postitas Georg_S »

LoCo kirjutas: K Aug 23, 2023 12:29 pm
Georg_S kirjutas: K Aug 23, 2023 11:39 am Hello

Best regards
Georg
Arendi didn't finish the junkerschule. While on vacation in Estonia he decided to escape to Finland, joined the army and finished officers course. See this: viewtopic.php?t=3277
PS! fascinating archival material, keep on posting!
Hello
Thanks! I will continue to post info from different archives around Europe. I have a ton of info regarding Estonian officers.

Best regards
Georg
Interessted in anything concerning SS / Waffen-SS - Administrator of www.axishistory.com
Vasta

Mine “Ohvitserid/Officers”