Information about prewar estonian uniforms

Informatsiooni Eestis ja mujal maailmas tegutsevate sõjajäljendajate klubide kohta ...
Vasta
Jacek Opole
Kasutaja

Information about prewar estonian uniforms

Postitus Postitas Jacek Opole »

My group GRH Festung Breslau is among the sections , which plays 20 SS . We would like to follow this path a little bit and the next year the main military rally in Poland ( Military Zone , Gostyn '') show uniform pre-war Estonian army .

Encountered in this connection some problems . Equipment is not an issue because you can buy them on ebay.com and other online stores. The problem is unfortunately uniforms. We do not have to buy the original uniforms - the reason is simple : the place of the original uniforms in a museum or private collection.

We would only obtain information regarding: size, blanks , weaves and types of materials found in these uniforms . Could use a detailed iconographic material .

We are interested in a pre-war uniforms of the Estonian Border Guard, troops from Battalion Kuperjanov and female Naiskodukaitse .

For all manner of help on this subject would be very grateful :)
Kasutaja avatar
vana kala
Huviline

Re: Information about prewar estonian uniforms

Postitus Postitas vana kala »

What would you like to know exactly about the pre-war Estonian military uniforms? (Officers? Enlisted personnel? Conscripts? They all wore different uniforms). Naiskodukaitse wore only greyish dress with the white headscarf and apron. I'm going to post you some drawings next week, Perhaps those will help you a little bit.
Kasutaja avatar
vana kala
Huviline

Sorry to say, but I completely forgot the whole issue. However, better late than never.
Manused
Lieutenant and NCO in m36 uniform on parade
Lieutenant and NCO in m36 uniform on parade
A conscript soldier of 4th independent Inf Bn in m36 uniform
A conscript soldier of 4th independent Inf Bn in m36 uniform
Group of officers with the guest from Sweden
Group of officers with the guest from Sweden
An Air Force officer cadet
An Air Force officer cadet
A major in the centre together with the policemen, railway officials, Defence League members
A major in the centre together with the policemen, railway officials, Defence League members
Kasutaja avatar
vana kala
Huviline

And one page from the last pre-war uniform regulation, concerning the commissioned officers.
Manused
Ohv 2.png
Auastmetunnused 1936.png
Justin40
Kasutaja

Postitus Postitas Justin40 »

Tere,
As I am the Grandson of a WW2 Polish Veteran (who unfortunately died in 2003), I consider it a great honour and am particually proud to be able to collect original Prewar Central Europe and Baltic States Non-Communist officer's militaria, which symbolises our Prewar Independence, power and influence, before the unwarranted, brutal and illegal German and Communist occupations.

Here is my original Prewar M.36 Estonian Army (EV) Lietnant's (1st Lieutenant's) Infantry HQ, Talinn (shield on the collar patches, Kass told me this, as well) tunic, at the botton of this post.

This Lieutenant had been awarded the Order of the Cross of the Eagle (Kotkaristi teenetemärk), 5th Class, as shown by the Medal Ribbon -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_...s_of_the_Eagle

It has a Distributer's label from Tallinn, sewn on the outside of the inner pocket (the Capital of Estonia) and a Black ink stamp directly below.

One of the Members, Kass, (Kaspar) helped me with its meaning and significance -

Sõjaväe Majandusühisuse, in Talinn "Army's economics union" An institution who managed and sold stuff to the army
personnel from the shops that was named same way. "Sõjaväe
majandusühisuse kauplus". "Kauplus" means shop/store.

I have a pair of the original coat of arms shield badges to replace the lost one and will replace the lost original metal shield on the collar badge, when I can.

Here is a Weblink to an original Prewar M.36 Estonian Army (EV) junior officer's peaked cap 8) -

http://www.rindeleht.ee/foorum/phpBB2/v ... 12&t=12745

Here is a Weblink to my original Prewar M.36 Estonian Army (EV) Allohvitseri sinel. 8 jalaväerügement. (Senior NCO's) greatcoat :D -

http://www.rindeleht.ee/foorum/phpBB2/v ... 12&t=12744

I hope that I can say here in this thread (I apologise, in advance, if I have posted in the wrong section), that I am always looking for rare original Prewar and Early War Military and Paramilitary militaria, or Postwar or reproduction, which is nearly identical, please let me know if you have any for sale or trade ?
Aitäh
Justin
justin40
Manused
bk of shldrs.jpg
bk of shldrs.jpg (25.8 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
bk.jpg
bk.jpg (23.76 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
lbl and stmp 2.jpg
lbl and stmp 2.jpg (57.29 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
lbl and stmp.jpg
lbl and stmp.jpg (54.57 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
insde slve.jpg
insde slve.jpg (27.53 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
insde.jpg
insde.jpg (30.12 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
dffrnt lngs.jpg
dffrnt lngs.jpg (38.95 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
insde lng and bk of bttn.jpg
insde lng and bk of bttn.jpg (45.72 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
insde lng.jpg
insde lng.jpg (36.86 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
bttns.jpg
bttns.jpg (43.38 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
bttn.jpg
bttn.jpg (40.82 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
bk of bttns.jpg
bk of bttns.jpg (32.71 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
cllr and mdl rbbn clsr.jpg
cllr and mdl rbbn clsr.jpg (38.37 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
cllr and mdl rbbn.jpg
cllr and mdl rbbn.jpg (32.89 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
frnt 2.jpg
frnt 2.jpg (21.56 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
frnt.jpg
frnt.jpg (21.52 KiB) Vaadatud 19746 korda
Kasutaja avatar
funker
Veteran

Postitus Postitas funker »

Justin40 kirjutas: Here is my original Prewar M.36 Estonian Army (EV) Lietnant's (1st Lieutenant's) Infantry HQ, Talinn (shield on the collar patches, Kass told me this, as well) tunic, at the botton of this post.
Thank you for showing.
Could you also write a few words about it's background/history, how it's reached you etc...
Vasta

Mine “Reenactment”