REENACTMENT

Informatsiooni Eestis ja mujal maailmas tegutsevate sõjajäljendajate klubide kohta ...
napoleon
Huviline
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas napoleon »

Vastuseks aegunud küsimusele konservidest. Ostame me neid poest ja vahetame etiketid. Etikette on võimalik Eestis toota aga see on suht kallis kui tegemist on värvilistega ja kahjuks uued koopia masinad ei söö sageli vanemat või teistsugust paberit, kui standartne paljundus paber.
Aga mina olen Moskvas käinud!
Kasutaja avatar
Helmut Von Moltke
Kasutaja
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Helmut Von Moltke »

Seriously, some of the re-enactors look like farbs - (innacurate/bad re-enactors).

:roll:

K
[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8519/titelschmal1024iu8.jpg[/img]

[b]"Wer den Krieg kennt – und wir haben ihn zur Genüge kennengelernt – der wünscht keinen neuen Krieg!" - Panzermeyer -[/b]
napoleon
Huviline
Kontakt:

And what exactly you mean? Give me example. Thanks
Kasutaja avatar
Helmut Von Moltke
Kasutaja
Kontakt:

Well for one, there are officers wearing Knight's Crosses, which they never earned. Next. many of the soldiers look too slopy, etc. Looks like those normal play reenactors who like the play fake guns and wear uniforms, unlike serious good ones.

Here is what a veteran of 7. SS Division 'Prinz Eugen' said to a well known researcher, about some bad re-enactors he had seen.
I've seen strange-looking things and persons in my life, but these types and their artificial "killer-instinct" faces beat them all (even the comical appearances of the first members of the "Albanian" W-SS division, who looked, at that time, like coming from another world). If I had ever been a Staabsscharführer - the "proper-attire and discipline" NCOs, I would take great objection to the way these types are wearing their -original or fake - W-SS uniforms, a disgusting display of a lack of taste and style. but, then, isn't "democracy about wearing whatever you feel like when you get yourself on display with hundreds of others pretending that to belong to an "elite"? My impression: these types, in their attempts to look like the "real thing" with the intention to command respect, not only look silly but also pitiful ... toy soldiers with some kind of a perverse sense of humour."
K

[b]"Wer den Krieg kennt – und wir haben ihn zur Genüge kennengelernt – der wünscht keinen neuen Krieg!" - Panzermeyer -[/b]
napoleon
Huviline
Kontakt:

So look the www.frontline.msn.ee and give your opinion again.
Kasutaja avatar
Helmut Von Moltke
Kasutaja
Kontakt:

Speaking of your site, Untersturmführer der SS Leol's haircut is not period, for one.. :lol:

http://www.frontline.planet.ee/liikmed_ss.html

K

jrgen20
Huviline

Postitus Postitas jrgen20 »

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the Frontline re-enactment club because it is the only proper club in Estonia!
Kasutaja avatar
Kriuks
Moderaator

Postitus Postitas Kriuks »

Untersturmführer der SS Leol's haircut is not period
I agree with you! It isn't period haircut. It's grunge :mrgreen: ...
Kasutaja avatar
Helmut Von Moltke
Kasutaja
Kontakt:

only proper club in Estonia
Not sure what the veterans would say.. an re-enactor who wears the Knight's Cross without earning it.
It's grunge
I still remember in many war movies when there are Wehrmacht / Waffen-SS it's the same. :D :D :D

There is also Grenadier Kajar with the beard and Grenadier Niilson...

A few posts and I'm already liking it around here!

K

jrgen20
Huviline

It is re-enacting. I would like to see a 80yo veteran (who has earned a Knights Cross) in full battle uniform running around and killing enemies.
jrgen20
Huviline

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... start=1980

Wonder if any of those men earned their ranks and awards.
napoleon
Huviline
Kontakt:

Well, about facial hair. War time photos from Donald Koppel and Karl Hintzer kollection show many men from Estonian Legion wearing this type of facial hair, including officers in year 1943 and 1944. About the officer haircut, it´s proper now.
Kasutaja avatar
Kriuks
Moderaator

Habemete kohapealt ei ole välismaa Elmutil viriseda tõesti miskit. Rindemeestel sama olukord, mis avamere purjetajatel. Rasseerimine on küll viimne asi, millele mõelda :roll:.
kass
Veteran

Postitus Postitas kass »

Pilt
Kasutaja avatar
Kriuks
Moderaator

:D ... no ja nähes kamraad Kass'i poolt allalaetud pildil sõdalast, kes ennast kuidagi Kfz-i selga on sebinud siis meite mehed ju suisa inglid :wink:
Viimati muutis Kriuks, R Okt 27, 2006 8:37 pm, muudetud 2 korda kokku.
Vasta

Mine “Reenactment”